Bender UK is a trusted supplier of critical care power and theatre solutions for group 2 medical locations.
With significant knowledge and experience in the design, installation and service of turnkey theatre solutions, OpenOR technology has been a natural progression for Bender UK's hospital business unit team.
As exclusive distributors of Merivaara theatre technology (including operating tables, lights, and OpenOR) Bender UK can now deliver a fully integrated theatre system with future-proof OpenOR technology.
This webinar will detail the Merivaara OpenOR solution, theatre integration, and control of the entire operating theatre.
Presenter: Stephen Coleman BSc, Clinical Sales Manager at Bender UK.
Formally a Rehabilitation Specialist, Stephen has more than 10 years-experience of working on hospital new-build and theatre refurbishment projects and has significant knowledge of clinical environments. Stephen has worked at Bender for over 5 years, and is an expert in operating theatre solutions, Merivaara Q-Flow surgical lights and OpenOR systems.
- Integrated Theatres overview
- The inputs and outputs for OpenOR technology
- Specification and features of OpenOR
- Live demonstration and case study examples
Key learning points:
- Structure and design of an Integrated Theatre
- Key features of an operating theatre
- What medical devices can be integrated
- How to control at Integrated Theatre with the intuitive touch-screen controller OpenOR