Are you electrically qualified/experienced and interested in developing a career in sales?
Would you be comfortable working with hospital staff, engineers and consultants to develop a world-class healthcare estate?
Do you enjoy working small to large scale projects, involving decision makers, influencers, stakeholders, and end-users?
Bender is a global electrical safety expert, with strong foothold in the healthcare sector and we have a fantastic opportunity join our expanding business unit - Bender Ireland.
Bender is a strong and world-renowned brand, with excellent prospects for expansion. Following continued business growth and the recent formation of Bender Ireland, we need a new sales engineer to support our existing customers and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Covering Munster, Leinster and Connaught region of Ireland, this unique role will manage our existing customer base, maintain relationships, and develop new opportunities.
It is ideally suited to an electrician or engineer, with hospital or power system experience, who has a high customer care focus that could develop into sales/account management.
This varied role is responsible for:
- Regional sales of Bender hospital power, clinical, service, and industrial solutions
- Responding to enquiries, tenders, and leads - progressing from enquiry to order
- Account manager for healthcare customers including HSE estate engineers, project managers and clinical teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers such as design engineers and contractors
- Ensure a close working relationship with all customers such as HSE maintenance managers to ensure service and aftersales satisfaction (review existing/new contracts)
- Prepare client documentation, quotations, orders, reports
- Maintain an accurate Salesforce CRM database
- Effectively managing sales and margins to achieve/exceed contract profitability
- Deliver company presentations, attend meetings, client review
Some engineering tasks will be required to efficiently support regional business such as:
- React to call-outs and ensure engineering visits are made
- Provide front line routine maintenance and on occasion provide emergency call out response to our customers within the region
- Electrical qualifications / experience
- Administration, organising and planning experience
- Customer service or customer facing experience is desirable
- Sales experience an advantage, but not essential
The ideal candidate will spend most days managing the customer base and developing new business, with some expectation of maintenance/repairs required on Bender systems installed at sites across the region – typical split 70/30 at present.
The successful candidate should be reliable and flexible - being prepared to travel within the region, and occasionally to Bender UK.
Experience in healthcare would be a distinct advantage but is not essential as a full training will be provided.
We require someone who is confident, courteous and professional with dedication to their customers and excellent time management skills.
The work requires extensive use of Salesforce CRM therefore good attention to detail and IT skills are essential. CRM experiences is advantageous; training will be provided.
Remuneration includes a competitive salary, pension, BUPA, plus additional benefits. Business targets will apply and will be reflected in the salary.
A company laptop, phone and vehicle will be provided. A clean driving licence is essential as travel is an essential and frequent part of the role.
Field based, home worker, typical hours 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 2pm Friday (with flexible working).
Apply in writing with C.V. stating why you are suitable for the role before 30th May 2021.
Email applications to Chris Simmons, Country Manager Ireland and Scotland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bender is an equal opportunities employer.