Bender is a global leader in healthcare and electrical safety technology, with over 80 locations around the world.
Due to continued growth in our healthcare business we are looking for a capable administrator to join our small but expanding team located in Northern Ireland.
This is a new centralised role involved in the delivery of healthcare projects, maintenance, sales and service contracts in support of the Bender Ireland team. Home office based this position involves working with stakeholders in the medical sector in leading, regional NHS and private hospitals.
Service Planning and Co-ordination:
- Coordinating and implementing service contracts
- Organise scheduled maintenance and deploy Bender Engineers to hospitals
- Respond to sales opportunities generated by contracts, processing from enquiry to order
- Communication with NHS and private hospitals including Facilities Management companies
- Preparation of client documentation, quotations, orders, reports,
- Liaising with contractors and site to arrange 3rd party servicing
- Process and complete accurate Risk and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Responsible for ensuring 3rd party RAMS are completed
- Promote cross functional working and demonstrate a one team approach
- Raise work orders for all reactive engineering related tasks
- Workforce planning for the engineering tasks
- React to call outs and ensure engineering visits are made
- Enter accurate data into Salesforce CRM
- Responding to general enquiries as required
Service Contract Renewals & New Proposals:
- Responsible for administering and processing contract renewals
- Effectively managing sales and margins to achieve/exceed contract profitability
- Attend contract review meetings
- Support Tender processes
- Liaise with the team in Ireland, the UK and Germany
- Manage the asset register and ensure all new installed equipment is accurately logged
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure commercial opportunities are developed
- Communicating daily with project, service and sales team
- Processing orders, issue confirmation and ensure smooth transition to the project team
- Support the finance team with invoice and debtor queries
- Administration, organising and planning experience
- Customer service or customer facing experience
- Managing contracts
- Sales experience an advantage, but not essential
You will be a confident administrator who is courteous, professional, self-motivated and has excellent time management skills.
The work involves the use of Salesforce CRM and documentation software, therefore good attention to detail and IT skills are essential.
Remuneration includes a competitive salary, pension, BUPA, plus additional benefits. A laptop and phone will be provided. A clean driving licence is essential as some travel may be required.
The candidate must meet most of the above criteria. Experience of working in a sales or commercial environment is of distinct advantage.
This is a home-based (Northern Ireland) role working with a field-based team. Working hours 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 2pm Friday (with flexible working arrangements).
Apply in writing with C.V. stating why you are suitable for the role before 30th November.
Email applications to Chris Simmons, Country Manager Ireland and Scotland, email@example.com.
Bender is an equal opportunities employer.