Due to impressive growth in our healthcare business and a large installed base of Bender critical power systems and clinical equipment in Northern Ireland hospitals, we require an additional engineer to join our regional team.
The role is within our Hospital Business unit, reporting to the Service Department Technical Leader.
You will be working in hospitals on Medical IT Power systems (IPS), Theatre Control Panels (TCP), Operating Lights and Tables and Clinical Pendants. The role demands the highest level of skill and customer service to work on new and retrofit healthcare installation projects, as well as delivering annual verification and repair of existing systems.
Applicants must live and work in Northern Ireland and will be willing to travel locally and further afield as and when required.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Qualified Electrician
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Capable of working unsupervised
- ECS Card holder
- Willing to travel and work on a rota call-out system
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working within the healthcare sector
- DBS checked and verified
- Computer Literate with knowledge of CRM Systems
Our standard working hours are 8 am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 2pm Friday. As work is also conducted out-of-hours and at weekends, we require someone who is reliable and flexible.
This is a long-term position working for a global market leader in electrical safety. The renumeration package includes:
- Competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme
- Company vehicle and tools (for work use only)
- Company Laptop, I-Phone and I-Pad
- Continuous in-house & onsite training
- Company Pension Scheme
- Bupa Healthcare Membership after 12 months service
- Minimum 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
Full training will be delivered at Bender UK, on-site and at our manufacturing facilities in Europe.
Applications in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th June 2019.
Visit https://www.bender-uk.com/solutions/healthcare for further information.