Are you ready for a new challenge?
Do you want to be part of an innovative global organisation that leads the way in new technology development?
Bender is a global expert in electrical safety. Our vision is to create intelligent solutions to make electricity safe for everyone. Everyday. Everywhere.
With a head office in Ulverston, the Lake District, Bender UK is part of the Bender Group of Companies. We have grown annually, doubling in size over the last five years, and have ambitious plans for our diverse UK and Ireland customer base.
We are looking for a potential future leader who can take us on our digital transformation journey. You’ll be part of an exceptional team that provides expert know-how, to expand our innovation leadership in the field of electrical safety in hospital, industrial and e-mobility solutions.
How will it look?
· You will go through a comprehensive 2-year training programme where you will work on real projects, here in the UK and at our Head Quarters in Grunberg Germany
· Supported by mentors, you will be directly involved in various specialist and project tasks, working with our experts from different areas in a customer and solution-oriented approach
· You will have autonomy to develop innovative solutions especially in the field of software related disciplines including the use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
· You will regularly communicate with external and internal customers, finding solutions to various challenges in a wide number of sectors including rail, e-mobility, ships & harbours, renewable energy and many more
· At the end of your 2-year development, you will be fully integrated into a technical team to take on a more specialised role
· You are a high achieving graduate in Electrical/Electronics or similar engineering with a focus on software. (non-computer science)
· Prospects of working on innovative solutions, collaboration in teams and developing your own ideas excite you
· You are a clear communicator who can understand and articulate engineering related topics in a clear and precise manner
· Willing to travel within the UK and internationally and hold a valid driving licence
Benefits and Perks:
· 25 leave days plus bank holidays, increasing with service
· Flexible working location after completion of training
· Bonus, pension, and private medical insurance
· Access to discounts with over 800 retailers
· Career development
· Much, much more!
Applications to be made via email@example.com