Bender UK has created a role for a Marketing Apprentice. This trainee marketer will develop a range of skills in activities such as advertising, organising events, customer relationship management, social media, implementing e-mail campaigns, writing copy for different communication types, public relations and providing support to sales efforts and lead generation. They will be an effective communicator with excellent creative, written and oral communication skills. This apprentice will learn all aspects of marketing within the business.
They will gain an understanding of the market sectors we serve and the types of products that Bender supplies into each sector.
The role includes:
- Provide marketing assistance in all areas
- Learn how to use Salesforce CRM with regards to data input, customer management and implementing marketing campaigns
- Support the creative process by helping to create advertisement copy with external designers
- Liaise with external suppliers, agencies and publications
- Liaise with marketing and communication colleagues in Germany and other offices
- Help prepare exhibitions and events throughout the UK and Ireland
- Help prepare and distribute copy for editorial and press releases
- Conduct research as and where necessary
- Organise literature and other requests for external sales managers
- Learn how to use and apply content to social media platforms
- Input data into marketing schedules and plans
The apprentice is expected to complete 37 course units to achieve the BIIAB Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Marketing.
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- An appreciation of the principles of business, selling and marketing
- Creative flair
- Be comfortable using a PC, PowerPoint, word and excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- We are looking to appoint somebody with a genuine interest in marketing who wishes to pursue a career in this field
- You will be expected to work to specific deadlines and be able to work on multiple tasks and projects at any one time
- This is a varied role that would suit somebody with desire and enthusiasm, with a flexible can-do attitude
- 4 x GCSE’s at grades A*- C including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Desirable 2 x A levels in Business Studies and English grade A - C (or equivalent)
- You must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment that is completed during an Apprenticeship Selection Event at College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackpool & The Fylde College. Follow the link to apply: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-230077.