Are you electrically qualified/experienced, with a flair for sales?
Would you be comfortable working with hospital staff, engineers and consultants to develop a world-class healthcare estate?
Do you enjoy working on small to large scale projects, involving decision makers, influencers, stakeholders, and end-users?
Bender is a global electrical safety expert, with a strong foothold in the healthcare sector and we have a fantastic opportunity join our expanding business unit - Bender Ireland.
Bender is a strong and world-renowned brand, with excellent prospects for expansion. Following continued business growth and the recent formation of Bender Ireland, we need a new sales engineer to support our existing customers and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
The successful candidate will be home based but will cover all of Ireland managing our existing customer base, maintain relationships, and develop new opportunities.
It is ideally suited to an electrician or engineer, who could develop into sales, but consideration will be given to candidates who possess strong technical skills in a similar industry.
This varied role is responsible for:
- Regional sales of Bender hospital power and clinical
- Responding to enquiries, tenders, and leads - progressing from enquiry to order
- Account manager for healthcare customers including HSE & NHS estate engineers, project managers and clinical teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers such as design engineers and contractors
- Ensure a close working relationship with all customers such as HSE & NHS maintenance managers to ensure service and aftersales satisfaction
- Prepare client documentation, quotations, orders, reports
- Maintain an accurate Salesforce CRM database
- Effectively managing sales and margins to achieve/exceed contract profitability
- Deliver company presentations, attend meetings, client reviews
- Responsible for administering and processing contract renewals?
- Electrical qualifications / experience
- Administration, organising and planning experience
- Customer service or customer facing experience
- Experience in a Sales driven, goal orientated role is an advantage
The ideal candidate will spend most days managing the customer base, prospecting for new business and developing relationships with our existing customers. While the successful candidate will be home based it is envisaged that time out with our customers and office based work will be an approximate 75/25% split.
The successful candidate should be reliable and flexible - being prepared to travel within the region, and occasionally to Bender UK.
Experience in the healthcare would be a distinct advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
We are looking for someone who is confident, courteous and professional with dedication to their customers and excellent time management skills.
The work requires extensive use of Salesforce CRM therefore good attention to detail and IT skills are essential. CRM experiences is advantageous; training will be provided.
Remuneration includes a competitive salary, pension, BUPA, plus additional benefits. Business targets will apply and will be reflected in the salary.
A company laptop, phone and vehicle will be provided. A clean driving licence is essential as travel is an essential and frequent part of the role.
Field based, home worker, typical hours 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 2pm Friday (with flexible working).
Apply in writing with C.V. stating why you are suitable for the role before 10th December 2021.
Email applications to Chris Simmons, Country Manager Ireland and Scotland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bender is an equal opportunities employer.