The role involves working with customers in the medical sector in leading NHS Trusts and Private Medical Hospitals. Over 500 Hospitals in the UK and the Republic of Ireland have Bender technology installed, with over 300 service contracts in place to support and maintain this equipment on an annual basis.
Role & responsibilities:
- Following up existing service leads generated from Bender equipment sales
- Liaising with Hospital Estates Engineers, Facilities Management Companies, Suppliers and customer Contract/Procurement Teams
- Contacting existing customers to discuss their maintenance requirements with contract renewals and revisions, and/or selling contracts to new customers
- Preparing, submitting and revising quotations
- Processing and acknowledging purchase orders as required
- Completing tenders and responding to incoming enquiries from customers and Sales Managers
The role is based within a sales team so a passion to sell is essential, as is excellent customer service skills. You will be expected to negotiate with procurement departments and attend commercial review meetings as and when required. A strong attention to detail is required as is some commercial and/or sales, contract negotiation experience. This person should have excellent written and oral communication skills, including face to face and telephone selling.
You will be courteous, professional, self-motivated, have excellent time management skills and be prepared to work both in a team and on their own.
A clean driving licence and company car insurance eligibility is required as some travel may be necessary.
A laptop will be provided. Remuneration includes a competitive salary, plus additional entitlements.
The candidate must meet most of the above criteria. Experience of working in a sales or commercial environment is of an advantage but is not essential. Product knowledge is not necessary as full training will be provided.
This is an office-based role. Working hours 8am - 5pm Monday – Thursday, 8am - 2pm Friday (with some flexible working arrangements). Based at our new purpose-built headquarters at Low Mill Business Park, Ulverston.
This role offers an opportunity to be part the growing team at Bender UK, while working for a leading family owned global company that is an expert in electrical safety. This is an initial 6-month contract, start date immediate.
Please apply in writing with a covering letter and full C.V. stating why you are suitable for the role. Close date on or before 25th May 2018. Email applications email@example.com
(STRICTLY NO AGENCY CALLS FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE).